Re: [council] Action Item - GNSO/SSAC Liaison(s)

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Action Item - GNSO/SSAC Liaison(s)
  • From: David Cake <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:14:52 -0400
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree the SSAC/GNSO discussion should be more free-flowing, and it would
probably be helpful if Council could be more consistent in putting forward
specific topics for discussion. I do find some overview of what SSAC has been
working on useful, but not so useful it should take up the majority of time
available.
I have been finding on the RDS PDP that active engagement with prior SSAC work
is very valuable, and so I strongly agree with reinforcing the availability of
SSAC work. How to leverage planned or ongoing SSAC work is something I feel
there is still work to be done, and there is a lot of potential.

I think the formal exchange of liaisons is worth considering, and might be a
topic for discussion when we next meet.

Thank you for pursuing this topic.

Regards

David