Re: [council] Meeting B [Policy Forum] Helsinki - topics for discussion

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Meeting B [Policy Forum] Helsinki - topics for discussion
  • From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:16:09 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna,

Hoping is not too late, I think there has been signification discussion on the
community about privacy/proxy
(http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/ppsa
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/ppsa>) - including GAC
Communiqué and our response to it - and IGO/INGO names /acronyms
(http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo> and
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo-crp-access
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo-crp-access>) for