[council] FW: Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG-Accountability

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG-Accountability
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:13:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=7iQgTzu3Wzr8OikD1Zv88jxJ1Pju/j2ojvuYtKvv6Vc=; b=uRwXGLL8n9NuLTXGxVnpCrfg+lmA/KqmwythtR+LOBGtVhlI60FurLEtHAvbGWSttKePb5sn09fwGh+0YkfQB9FrP5hfXEmVT0clyxk2SGfeZFklTGfrEXSrxSRC8sgxSBORvI8tu6uhF/ajXKegBx7Irtyhw16YVoHyVV8Rg5I=