[council] GNSO NewsFlash http://gnso.icann.org/en/news

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO NewsFlash http://gnso.icann.org/en/news
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:10:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

You might recall that the Policy Update newsletter was recently retired and
replaced by policy news features in ICANN’s regional newsletter (you and
subscribe here).

as informed as possible about ongoing developments, the GNSO support team has
created a ‘NewsFlash’ page on the GNSO website http://gnso.icann.org/en/news.
The aim is to provide concise and timely updates on relevant information such
as: passing of Council resolutions, publication of WG and other relevant
reports, call for volunteers, etc. We encourage you to bookmark the page.
Please also note that we are in the process of adding a RSS feed function to
this page.

All information published on NewsFlash site  will also be promoted via twitter
(@icann_gnso and @icann) to assure the widest possible dissemination.

If you have any feedback on this new initiative, ideas how we can improve it,
or can think of other ways we can assure the community stays informed and
up-to-date, please get in touch with me or any of my GNSO support team
colleagues.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars