[council] Special Session - 29 FEB

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Special Session - 29 FEB
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:41:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=xxiKSSYIdQ/g7ZaNhSqFCMFwhwcT6Azg9sJs6v01rr0=; b=JzpgZgHkD/7yaz7nIK2BcIN0R4BHxnW5IE4XfIkOwxuqviqXHF72sdvsvOJJDTGz+2+mXMBQFsmiX2mdbCyJ6TmPApPlJJwJN7s+aZsL04e0OHyw9y5XKPoqsFUxSr7VfTeTGPxUXLU7IVTkMbIcM9/9wWvC4FP0rJEJtKAlH/I=