[council] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] report and next steps

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] report and next steps
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 01:00:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For your information.

Best regards,

Marika

From:
<accountability-cross-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxx>>
 on behalf of Thomas Rickert <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday 17 February 2016 at 15:09
To: Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:accountability-cross-community@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] report and next steps

Dear CCWG-Accountability,

We wanted to inform you that the revisions have been made from the comments
that have been received from the lawyers, several community members, and from
the 16 February call. These have been incorporated into the sections that were
noted. The graphics are being revised and will be placed in the final version
of the text per the suggestions that have been submitted to date.

The revised sections have been posted at https://community.icann.org/x/iw2AAw
for your final review. We have also posted a documents that tracks all the
comments - and subsequent changes made - between the 12 February and 17
February documents.

The schedule presented on the 16 February call that we are following to
conclude our current work on Work Stream 1 has been updated.

12 Feb - Report sent by 22:00 UTC to the CCWG Leadership Team and CCWG Legal
Counsel for review with all materials posted on the Wiki
(https://community.icann.org/x/iw2AAw) for everyone to view.

15 Feb - Report updated (if needed) to incorporate edits from CCWG Leadership
Team and Legal.

17 Feb- Report sent to CCWG for 48-hour review (and posted on the Wiki at
https://community.icann.org/x/iw2AAw).

To ensure that all comments from our CCWG Leadership Team and Legal counsel
were accurately incorporated for the full group review period, distribution to
the CCWG was updated to 17 Feb. To maintain the 48-hour review period, all
subsequent proposal finalization dates have been extended one day. All other
dates have been retained.

18 Feb at 17:00 UTC - Minority statements due for incorporation into Final
Report.

19 Feb - Final Report sent to Chartering Organizations for consideration and
approval.

Once the Final Report is in the hands of your organizations, these are the
expected dates for the final steps, as we discussed on the Transition Program
Facilitation<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transition-facilitation-2015-09-23-en>
 call this past Tuesday:

25 Feb - CWG-Stewardship sign-off letter delivered to Chartering Organizations,
then to ICG.

By 9 Mar at the latest - Sign-off on Final Report by Chartering Organizations
at ICANN55 in Marrakech (in time for the Board to consider).

10 Mar - Public Board Meeting and hand over from ICANN Board to NTIA.

Based on the updated schedule, minority statements must be submitted no later
than 18 February at 17:00 UTC to allow for the final supplemental proposal to
be produced and ready for distribution to the Chartering Organizations on 19
February.

If you have any questions about our timeline or suggestions for our process,
please let us know how we can assist.

Sincerely,
Mathieu, León and Thomas
CCWG-Accountability Co-Chairs