Re: [council] Re: For your review: Recommendations Report to the ICANN Board on Privacy/Proxy Services Accreditation Issues

  • To: Heather Forrest <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: For your review: Recommendations Report to the ICANN Board on Privacy/Proxy Services Accreditation Issues
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 09:49:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Heather and everyone,

I apologize for not being as clear as I should have been. As I understand it,
the agenda for the next Council meeting will include Council approval of this
Report as one of the items, possibly as part of the consent agenda. However, as
the agenda has not yet been finalized, I thought it might be better to note
this as an expectation rather than as a “done deal”.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director