Re: [council] Re: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday 17 December 2015

  • To: Heather Forrest <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday 17 December 2015
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 22:42:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=mkP3rvsxsUMbdLxImnCbP5vISxKiMCmHNyZTptmKTPU=; b=RYD2IAZsp3fcVf1blMFNhbuKLSgU/aThIcCFR8PIfrY7edc2VyGhhjQRn+mlfeo1PaTkPj2EVMosmpoou8yEu+rl5KQJknbb4uVD3vWxmrj7pSHsOmBqZGKlI9NaFXAxRZZ1uYMbbmJhwktl+GZ2JqdX72YMrnTEKqORP8eunLA=