RE: [council] Council Way Forward on Accountability Proposal

James:

Thank you for your timely response to my inquiry.

I to would like to volunteer for the subteam. I'd also urge that we set times
and dates for Council calls to consider the draft Resolution - perhaps January
7th for preliminary discussion and, if necessary, January 14th for completing
our work.

I look forward to working with other Council members on this important task.

Best to all,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC