Re: [council] GNSO Council questions concerning security issues in Marrakech

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council questions concerning security issues in Marrakech
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:57:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Dear Glen -

Thank you for following up with Nick on these open items.

If Councilors or their SGs have any additional questions regarding security &
safety preparations for ICANN55 in Marrakech, could I ask that these be
directed those to the sub team that is planning this meeting?  That effort is
being led by Susan, Amr, and Donna.

Thanks—

J.