Re: [council] For your review - Updated new gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper
- To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] For your review - Updated new gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 23:51:08 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Cc: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <D28F1443.5491Cemail@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <D28B0524.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKOnLmobak5UvFx3Hrvj8R=-S7bDBnSXB_zbR8fyhS6gjceVww@mail.gmail.com> <D28F1443.5491Cemail@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
- Thread-index: AQHRMQYWd0axMMbOlkqawAv8jEZRrp7E+YIA//+psYCABiq7gA==
- Thread-topic: [council] For your review - Updated new gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper
Thanks, Tony. Noted.
Also: prior to stepping down from the Council, Jonathan Robinson had indicated
a willingness/interest to participate in this Drafting Team. If there are no
objections, I think we would be fortunate to have him contribute to this effort
along with Tony.
And please keep in mind Markia's note below: the intention is to keep the
Drafting Team small, with just 2 participants from each SO/AC. I expect that
the actually CCWG that follows will be a larger group and comprised of
participants from across the GNSO, and the broader ICANN community.
From: Anthony Harris <anthonyrharris@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:anthonyrharris@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday 10 December 2015 10:49
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)"
Subject: Re: [council] For your review - Updated new gTLD Auction Proceeds
I volunteer for the drafting team.
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 7:43 AM, Marika Konings
Please find attached for your review and consideration the updated new gTLD
Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper which has been updated to reflect the
contributions received in response to the public comment forum. As outlined in
the document, as there was general support for proceeding with a CCWG, the
proposed next step is to go back to each of the ICANN SO/ACs to confirm their
interest to participate in this effort and request up to 2 volunteers for the
drafting team to develop a charter which is to be submitted for review and
adoption to all the potential chartering organizations. You can find the public
comment review tool which outlines the input received and how it has or is
expected to be addressed in Annex B of the report. For those interested, I can
also provide a redline version, but as some sections moved around it may appear
as more changes were made than in reality happened.