[council] TR: IMPORTANT: Palmeraie Hotels - Delegate Bookings
- To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] TR: IMPORTANT: Palmeraie Hotels - Delegate Bookings
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:11:37 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- In-reply-to: <0aa3626854744af5a1a79dec0c5306d0@PMBX112-W1-CA-1.PEXCH112.ICANN.ORG>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <0aa3626854744af5a1a79dec0c5306d0@PMBX112-W1-CA-1.PEXCH112.ICANN.ORG>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AdEmw4U5z2aFoEHaTIWHdtInG77PFQALOUbAAADiddA=
- Thread-topic: IMPORTANT: Palmeraie Hotels - Delegate Bookings
From: Nick Tomasso
Subject: IMPORTANT: Palmeraie Hotels - Delegate Bookings
David, we have resolved the booking issues delegates were having at the
Palmeraie Resort in Marrakech.
The problem was due to a lack of communication between the sales and
reservations departments on the terms and conditions of our contract.
Reservation restrictions have now been removed. Delegate reservations can be
modified or cancelled without incurring penalty fees.
Guest room availability following the meeting, beginning on the Friday, March
11, is limited and those dates may appear as "sold out" online. Delegates
wishing to extend their stays may contact Loubna El Mekkaoui for assistance.
Please refer to the "ICANN Meeting" when inquiring.
Loubna El Mekkaoui
Circuit de la Palmeraie - BP 1488
40 000 Marrakech - Maroc
Tel: +212 (0) 524 36 87 60
Fax: +212 (0) 524 30 90 00