Re: [council] It has been a pleasure
- To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] It has been a pleasure
- From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:59:45 +0200
- Cc: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Cake <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <5653411E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <5653411E.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Volker and David,
Thank you very much for this message, and even more gratitude for your work
over the past couple of years VCing the Council. You both did a great job, and
made it look really easy too.
Another round of appreciation to Heather and Donna for their willingness to
take on this job. I wish you both the best of luck.
Thanks again, to all.
> On Nov 23, 2015, at 6:38 PM, Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Dear fellow councilors,
> all things come to an end! With the end of last weeks council session our
> term as wardens of the vacant throne/co-chairs ended as well. We would like
> to welcome Donna Austin and Heather Forrest as new Vice Chairs as in
> accordance with their respective selections by their houses they have been
> selected to take over this role at this point.
> It has been an absolute pleasure and joy to co-lead the council for the past
> month and we wish both the next chair and the new vice chairs the best
> success. It is a tough job, but also very rewarding, and the stellar
> assistance from staff makes it even better.
> As for us, we will return to our regular position as councilors and are
> looking forward to continue working (and arguing, if necessary) with all of
> Thank you,
> David Cake and Volker Greimann