[council] TR: GNSO call - Item 10: Security at Meetings
- To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] TR: GNSO call - Item 10: Security at Meetings
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:26:38 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Cc: Geoff Bickers <geoff.bickers@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <D2737F8C.1D5F3email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <D2737F8C.1D5F3firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHRIxGXwJqBGugUGUOjwi0cCzp5iJ6j7BbA
- Thread-topic: GNSO call - Item 10: Security at Meetings
De : Geoff Bickers
In response to question posed during Nov 19 call:
Donna Austin, RySG: Can we have the details about the firm Chris works for?
Happy to have this in writing.
Control Risks is an international firm with extensive expertise in managing
security for large events.
Chris Clark's bio is attached.
He is a contractor reporting to Nick and responsible for managing all aspects
of our meetings security program.
Description: Chris Clark.pdf