Re: [council] Re: GNSO Review of the Dublin GAC Communique Template

  • To: "Heather Forrest (Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx)" <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: GNSO Review of the Dublin GAC Communique Template
  • From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:09:36 -0600
  • Cc: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David (dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr_org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=yh2grt+BPCFLFQh7UA5CiHOrGnRAyIl+pogVov4yXi8=; b=h6+Z+v/RwGl+xAmv+rFt9BMSHP4XJuCBHm7y2gXNpRJZuTeOdmcjNkogQZdu0bGE3M Dp8FybgJqsr0+jvpBORgtOi4Ebu8bUuGYla/qU9wKm8bQ+QEWKd7GycXU2HvMg2uHTyg F4yoFkZEDY+1fPiZ/MfU9apvdmw3webnNm9b7qEbS+sVu6LXZ/KVC89YFpZJXng7JvV6 xI8McFw2ksNumdGz0up1CZHnaivUAvdj6S31coPj4jKC6TkO5/eIvs2ZPkFafJDd2W3n zxyfhEhPekfcuh5cis8UvoVC4KT3gPAG4neS+BU535gsCCUqoRijNFG1wZvXnTAc27FM ZnDw==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great update Heather.

Thank you very much!

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez