[council] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment Timeline Concerns -- RE: CCWG - Executive Summary

  • To: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment Timeline Concerns -- RE: CCWG - Executive Summary
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:27:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarding on behalf of Thomas Rickert.

From:
<accountability-cross-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxx>>
 on behalf of Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday 11 November 2015 07:16
To: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:accountability-cross-community@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment Timeline Concerns -- RE: CCWG -
Executive Summary

Phil,
thank you for your message below.

You specifically comment on the plans for the next GNSO Council meetings. Let
me clarify that the suggestions for the GNSO Council’s handling of the CCWG
recommendations are based on a best case scenario in which the Council is in a
position to consider or even approve the recommendations during its December
meeting. If that is not possible, the time line presented in Dublin allows for
adoption of the recommendations in January and the proposed time line would
still be met. Hence, it is up to the GNSO Council whether it wishes to take any
action during its December meeting or not.

Thomas

Am 10.11.2015 um 15:22 schrieb Phil Corwin