Re: [council] FW: REMINDER - Shuttle for 23 Oct, Friday meetings

Great initiative to take
Thanks
Glen

Le 22 oct. 2015 à 17:47, Rubens Kuhl <rubensk@xxxxxx<mailto:rubensk@xxxxxx>> a
écrit :

Glen,

Sorry for asking you to be a courier, but Is it possible that the GNSO one was
meant to go back to the same hotel where it left ?
Also, since the GNSO activities are meant to start 09:30, why was 08:00 chosen
? If it's for using the same route to ICG / NomCom then it's fine (but I will
likely the tram then), just to be sure...

Rubens

On Oct 22, 2015, at 5:38 PM, Glen de Saint Géry