Re: [council] GNSO Council Development Session

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Development Session
  • From: Carlos Raul Gutierrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:43:50 +0100
  • Cc: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc-cr_org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=k9ZwbJQtt1XJlrFcBEcQ6iZYj+PGlL1KXSmf7Yzb2nk=; b=rl7rGPHB0RYgzfs8kgCXkoq5JVgzWpSH7R/zrraEh/wN6GmfvKf6GOOuuieVIIO+v9 boA0hiI0y+A5u0Zkpsy0wGdZQA4nDZDZD1f7zKtOarmmcAExbD0sHgLXLFe+QpKfpCB0 9OAXBm7XOBlaWEq2tqyocN3jYAoAgM3bz4mWYgvoHLmAOj4fIRzghZQVlfQ3cb/oVo5A OIkmj7lzqprsmmWrTQVUAAKFIbyaxMuSYmHzQpn+t2jE9isDRGhbpfj5sCXFI0SjqoeM H20+9srrcCxY7g+qqHuOwx+xvoL48CjAhI7I4+5/Be+RAbDyIt1+8T1IFCySuU5D9NT1 pnbw==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Thomas

Do we have a position of the NCPH on their position to reconfirm the Vice
Chair or propose a new one?

At least we would have a tripartite leadership tomorrow

Carlos