[council] GNSO Council Chair - Candidate's Statement

  • To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council Chair - Candidate's Statement
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:33:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

Please find the statements of the two candidates for GNSO Council chair that
are posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/elections

and can be directly viewed at:

Heather Forrest: (statement also attached)
http://gnso.icann.org/en/elections/forrest-statement-02oct15-en.pdf

James Bladel
http://gnso.icann.org/en/elections/bladel-statement-01oct15-en.pdf

Thank you.