[council] FW: [soac-discussion] Human Rights in ICANN

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [soac-discussion] Human Rights in ICANN
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:31:06 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

FYI.

Jonathan

From: William Drake [mailto:william.drake@xxxxxx]
Sent: 19 June 2015 17:14
To: soac-discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soac-discussion] Human Rights in ICANN

Hello

As some of you know, a cross-community WP on ICANN and human rights was formed
subsequent to a meeting we held on Constituency Day in London. Two sessions
will be held on Wednesday here in BA.  In the event anyone is interested, I
thought I’d bring to your attention that one of NCUC’s members, Article 19, has
just released an initial report on the issues, which will inform the Wednesday
discussion.  It is at
http://www.article19.org/resources.php/resource/38003/en/issue-report:-icann%27s-human-rights-obligations

<http://www.article19.org/resources.php/resource/38003/en/issue-report:-icann's-human-rights-obligations>

Best