[council] Updated GNSO weekend and related meetings schedule

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Updated GNSO weekend and related meetings schedule
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:02:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear  Councillors,

Attached please see the updated draft GNSO weekend and related meeting
schedule. The update shows the switch of time for Fadi to interact with the
GNSO over the lunch break, the only available for Fadi.

Please remember that this is a draft schedule and does not include all meetings
and that it is subject to change. This should at all times be read with the
full meeting schedule which is posted on page
http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule-full

On Sunday afternoon after the GAC GNSO meeting there are closed
constituency/stakeholder group meetings which run to 19:00. The closed
constituency meetings have not been added to this schedule, they are mostly
lunch time meetings.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry