Re: [council] Motion to implement the recommendations of the GAC-GNSO Consultation Group

Hi again,

Having taken another look at the motion, it says:

The GNSO Council agrees to jointly implement with the GAC, the preliminary
recommendations by the CG concerning the issue scoping phase of the PDP as
outlined here
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/gac-cg-issue-scoping-27jan15-en.pdf on a trial
basis for a minimum of 3 GNSO PDPs.

So, I guess this answers my previous question. We’re not talking about 3
consecutive PDPs, but rather 3 PDPs in which a QLM is used by the GAC.

Thanks.

Amr