[council] FW: Invitation to the GNSO - GAC Community Session on Protection of Geographic Names

  • To: <Heather.Forrest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Invitation to the GNSO - GAC Community Session on Protection of Geographic Names
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:32:34 +0800
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heather,

I have received the below and attached invitation from Olga Cavelli.

I expect that this is of interest to you and would like confirmation that you
will be able to attend.

In addition, are you able to do the five minute presentation requested or could
you suggest someone who may be able to?

Thank-you.

Jonathan