[council] Travel Delay

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Travel Delay
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 18:43:43 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Secretariats <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>, "<gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

My flight leaving from Tromsø was postponed several times today, then cancelled
altogether. I’ve been in touch with BCD Travel, and I should have a new ticket
issued soon, but I was told that I wouldn’t be able to make it to Singapore
until Saturday evening.

I guess I’ll miss the Saturday sessions. I’m not too happy about it, but there
doesn’t seem to be much that can be done at this time.

Just thought I should let you all know.

Hope all of your flights are safe and comfy.

Thanks.

Amr