[council] GNSO Weekend Session with ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Weekend Session with ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:17:01 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

We are now confirmed to meet with Fadi Chehade as part of the GNSO weekend
sessions in LA.

We are meeting on Sunday (12 October, 10h30 -11h15) i.e. before meeting with
the board but after having met with the senior GDD staff (09h00-10h00) and
Theresa Swineheart (10h00 - 10h30).

At the moment the agenda is not set and so we have the opportunity to set
the agenda / highlight specific issues or topics.

Please can you directly suggest or liaise with your groups to come up with
any key areas you'd like to see covered.

Thank-you,

Jonathan