[council] GNSO Weekend and related meeting schedule

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Weekend and related meeting schedule
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 04:22:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find the GNSO Weekend Working Session and related meetings schedule.
Please be aware that there may be last minute changes to the schedule and if
there are we apologise in advance for the inconvenience, but we will inform you
in advance.
The attached schedule should be read with the full LA meeting schedule found at
http://la51.icann.org/en/

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen