[council] ALAC Liaison to the GNSO

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ALAC Liaison to the GNSO
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 12:19:43 -0400
  • Cc: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As many of you know, at this start of this term, I had announced that after 8 years, it would be my last.

I have also recently been named the in-coming ALAC Chair, so even without the decision I would be leaving the GNSO.

I am pleased to report that a successor has been named. For the 2014-15 year, the ALAC Liaison to the GNSO will be Cheryl Langdon-Orr. I have no doubt that you will welcome her. I will avoid all references to show sizes here, but I have no doubt that you will find her style very different from mine, but more than capable of being my successor.

Alan