Re: [council] Draft Charter - CCWG on IANA Stewardship Transition

  • To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Charter - CCWG on IANA Stewardship Transition
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 06:00:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Unfortunately there were some rapid changes to the charter at the last
minute, after we had all agreed to a slightly different charter, and the
charter you just sent does not include one line, that
was dropped without the agreement of some members, including some GNSO
members of the group.

A last sentence that should be included in the scope section that reads:

> "Accountability for the administration of the IANA functions (i.e.,
> implementation and operational accountability), however, is properly
> within the scope of this working group."

avri