[council] Council Action Items / List - Please Review

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Council Action Items / List - Please Review
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:12:07 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Ahead of the Council meeting next week, please review the Action Items list.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Action+Items

I intend to review the items and ask for updates at the start of the meeting
and so it will be helpful if you have all reviewed it and picked up on any
outstanding items that you may have committed to lead or help with.

Councillors individually named on the Action List are:

.         Avri Doria / Alan Greenberg

.         Jen Wolfe

.         Thomas Rickert

.         James Bladel

.         Bret Fausett

But that doesn't mean others shouldn't run their eyes over the list of
activities. These are busy times and some groups are coming back to me with
questions indicating that they are unware of GNSO Council activity in
certain areas.

Many thanks,

Jonathan