[council] Collecting questions / clarifications for EWG

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Collecting questions / clarifications for EWG
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:40:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

As was suggested in London, we would like to collect any questions or
clarifications that you and/or your respective groups may have following
your review of the Expert Working Group (EWG) Final Report (see
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/final-report-06jun14-en.pdf) as
well as the FAQs (see https://community.icann.org/x/PVZ-Ag) as this may
assist follow up conversations on the report and its recommendations as part
of the next steps in the policy development process. As such, please share
any questions / requests for clarification by 31 July at the latest
following which we will relay these to the EWG for feedback.

Thanks,

Marika