[council] FW: Thursday Session on Enhancing ICANN's accountability

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Thursday Session on Enhancing ICANN's accountability
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:38:30 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

We touched on this today.  It seems that we could do with a volunteer or two
to contribute to Thursday's panel.

When I raised this at the end of our meeting with the ICANN Board, Avri &
James both approached me indicated that they have ATRT experience and would
be willing to do so.

Any concerns or inputs?

Jonathan