Re: [council] FW: Letter from Cherine Chalaby

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: Letter from Cherine Chalaby
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 00:12:50 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi James,

We'll get the letter posted on the GNSO correspondence page. Please note
that in the meantime it is also available from the Council mailing list
archives
(http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/pdfJhQNX8whn3.pdf).

Best regards,

Marika

From:  "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday 17 June 2014 08:47
To:  Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jonathan and fellow Councilors:

This is a concerning development, and I hope we will have ample space on our
agenda to discuss in London.  Question:  Will this letter be published on
the GNSO/ICANN correspondence page in advance of the weekend sessions?

Thanks?

J.