[council] Updated: Draft GNSO Weekend schedule and related meetings during the week in London

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Updated: Draft GNSO Weekend schedule and related meetings during the week in London
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:04:04 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the draft schedule for the GNSO weekend sessions and
related meetings during the week we are in London.

Details of the weekend meetings will appear in due course on the Wiki
agendas:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session
+London+Saturday+2014-06-21

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session