RE: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN 50 possible Thursday change

  • To: "'Novoa, Osvaldo'" <onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN 50 possible Thursday change
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 22:19:53 +0100
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Osvaldo

-----Original Message-----
From: Novoa, Osvaldo [mailto:onovoa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 May 2014 22:16
To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,
Within the ISPCP we favor option 1.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

El 05/05/2014, a las 07:57, "Jonathan Robinson"
<jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> escribió:

All,

See below and please provide any feedback you may have ASAP.

I know some feel very strongly about the public forum but, given the High Level
(Government) meeting taking place on Monday in London, a once-off schedule
change may be a good idea?

What is being asked for  is guidance or feedback on 1 or 2 as a preferred
option.

Thanks,

Jonathan