Re: RE: [council] GNSO Council Meeting with ICANN Board

On Mar 23, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Winterfeldt, Brian J.
<brian.winterfeldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> §  An ad hoc, unbalanced and unduly narrow proposed SCO review mechanism.

Brian, if you speak on this, can you please identify yourself as counsel for
Google in the CAR/CARS and other plurals disputes?

At Uniregistry, we obviously have a different view on this. Having prevailed in
all of our disputes, we do not believe it is appropriate, or contractually
permissible, to ask us to reargue them. If we have one side of this issue
articulated to the Board, you’ll need to put me in the queue to provide the
counter view.

         Bret

--
Bret Fausett, Esq. • General Counsel, Uniregistry, Inc.
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 200 • Playa Vista, CA 90094-2536