Re: [council] EWG - Singapore Workshop - time & room change

Thanks for the update Glen. This is an unfortunate change in the schedule. The
EWG workshop will now conflict with the strategy panels session.

There was an At-Large panel discussion scheduled at that time as well, which I
can’t seem to find on the schedule anymore. Was it cancelled??

Thanks.

Amr