Re: [council] if there are any events planned either before or after the Singapore meeting, now would be a good time to know about them

thanks David,

i’m looking at a flight that will get me in around 1am on Friday — the
Minneapolis/St Paul party flight.  so i’ll look forward to the NCUC meeting.

any rumors of a “post-meeting meeting” like last time?  my flight out is also
crazy-early AM, so i'd need to bump out a day to accommodate anything on the
Friday-after.