Re: [council] Draft ATRT2 Comments

hi Maria,

here's a late-breaking suggestion from the ISPCP (i'm not the lion, i just get
to give the roar).

how about this as an amplification of the introductory part of the letter?

The GNSO Council thanks you for the outcome-oriented analysis and
recommendations in the ATRT2 Draft Recommendations of 21 November, 2013.

We particularly appreciated the thorough assessment of ICANN’s implementation
of the Recommendations of the three prior AoC Review Teams: this process of
self assessment, as defined by the AoC, is essential to continuously improve
mechanisms for public input, accountability, and transparency and to ensure
that ICANN’s decision-making is accountable to all stakeholders.

We particularly also appreciate the time and care that went into these
recommendations, the commissioning of useful research and, especially, the
efforts made by the ATRT2 and its leadership to promote awareness and dialogue
about the recommendations at the Buenos Aires meeting.

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)