Re: [council] [ccwg-internet-governance] Welcome to the CCWG on Internet Governance

Hello again Chuck,

It seems the charter drafting is more-or-less finished, and will probably be
uploaded to the wiki page soon. I’ll do my best to follow up and notify you as
soon as it is posted.

I hope that helps.

Thanks.

Amr