Re: [council] CWG on Internet Govenrance Issues

Hi Mikey,

The Wiki page hasn’t been set up yet, but should be soon. I also recommend you
contact Rafik and Olivier directly and volunteer to participate in drafting a
charter. That would be great of you, and I can’t see why they wouldn’t think so
too. I’m sure it’ll be a better charter if you’re involved.

Thanks.

Amr