[council] Bye

  • To: "GNSO Council List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Bye
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:29:26 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

before I get removed from this list I’d like to express my sincere thanks for
the time I could spend with all of you during my term on council. It was just
great to meet with folks of such a variety in background and history coming
together and trying hard to find common grounds in policy development. Not to
forget the fun in all these barrooms...

A great thank to the policy staff in particular to its outstanding ladies and
more specifically to Glen. As a vice chair I felt everytime supported very well.

I wish you best success in your future council work.

Since there is just a pre-ICANN as well as an ICANN life – but no post-ICANN
life – I’ll be around in future through my constituency and in working groups
and look forward to meet you again.

Wolf-Ulrich

wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx