From: Thomas Rickert [mailto:rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 October 2013 13:27
To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] Inviting Christine Willett to our next meeting

John,
I guess this is a good idea. I also think that it would be good if someone
could say something about the legal side of things that might impact / limit
the scope of the ways forward we may consider.

Thanks,
Thomas

Am 04.10.2013 um 17:46 schrieb john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Jonathan,
>
> In as much as we have a discussion of string confusion on our agenda and
that new gTLD program manager Christine Willett has recently discussed
ICANN's focus on "inconsistencies"
(http://www.icann.org/en/news/press/kits/video-willett-new-gtld-17sep13-en.h
tm) it might serve our understanding to have her participate.