[council] FW: GNSO Council - Induction & Training - Friday 22 November 2013

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: GNSO Council - Induction & Training - Friday 22 November 2013
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:17:05 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please be aware of the following letter which was recently sent out to
constituency and SG chairs in order to invite participation in the first
session of the meeting planned for Friday 22 November 2013 (10h00-11h30).

The key purpose of the letter was twofold:

1.       To ensure they were aware of the event and best placed to ensure
that incoming councillors are too.

2.       To ask whether they could offer themselves or an alternate member
of the leadership group, to participate in the first session, in addition to
councillors.

Thanks,

Jonathan