[council] GAC "Reverse" Liaison

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GAC "Reverse" Liaison
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 04:06:59 +0500
  • Cc: <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Jonathan,

Given that Buenos Aires will be my last meeting on the Council I'd like to
volunteer for the GAC Liaison role as discussed in Beijing and Durban.

Best regards,

Zahid Jamil

Barrister-at-law

Jamil & Jamil

Barristers-at-law

219-221 Central Hotel Annexe

Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan

Cell: +923008238230

Tel: +92 213 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025

Fax: +92 213 5655026

 <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/> www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by
mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may contain/are
the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law, and
constitute privileged information protected by attorney client privilege.
The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind
whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any
medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or incidentally or
some other use of this communication) without prior written permission and
consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.