Re: [council] GNSO Council Action Items

  • To: jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Action Items
  • From: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:42:43 +0100
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=uuZ2RLoMB+CNmXn/VeaSBSByUZWWIMGAAw4qMGHRfvM=; b=G8ZTPUkmAYEOYoEyFsN1UcDyYXj8IgbAbfMnE2DeTIJAz3P1NzWMUkhMLVzauU5GUL iGSz44x+PnkIXHtw7d0DA5StIUVEC/AOa4r0xWSLFXQ18Pu4wutlzKoBvEZtSx5nT2fo 999wu6fIcus6BtDQYPMYV9qLC5yBdMKoS5U/VuLXyN0VwnjWhs8G6SO5h+doshukcYkE 2MSxKiFYmpSaSZ7DfNGGVrk0kAL+1lcgYz1Nl81FydOGI6EoYgSfjPXL60BbJRuT+hjj PlhvFqUahPImMlT61HHt2Ue76aSoZrRCEe5M6MwhBlYgtLJTrd75dXl0E4VWjckXHGt3 tyvw==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jonathan,

On action item 2, I've asked my colleagues in the NCSG to help me draft a
letter.

What is our deadline?

All the best, Maria