[council] Item for Discussion on Implementation and Policy Working Group

  • To: "GNSO Council (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Item for Discussion on Implementation and Policy Working Group
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:24:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The provisional leadership of the Policy and Implementation WG would like to
invite ICANN Board members to participate in and/or observe the WG activities
at any time.  Although they would like to do this, they believe that such an
invitation would be more appropriate coming from the GNSO Council rather than
the Working Group (if we agreed that this was a good idea).

This may be a quick discussion as it seems like a good and productive request,
but I thought I would introduce this subject on e-mail and answer any questions
on the Council call if any questions come up.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>