[council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#130]

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#130]
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 05:16:25 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

De : ICANN [mailto:no-reply@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 août 2013 11:25
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of Officer: *

Keith Drazek

Officer Email Address: *

kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date Prepared: *

Thursday, August 1, 2013

GNSO Organization: *

Registries Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

RySG CJhair

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

Jeff Neuman may be unavailable during the next GNSO Council call on August 1,
2013. We request that his vote be proxied to Jonathan Robinson. If Jonathan
Robinson is also unavailable, then Jeff's vote should be proxied to Ching Chiao.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the
remedy is being exercised: *

Votes during the next GNSO Council meeting - August 1, 2013

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email
with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue
pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Jonathan Robinson