AW: [council] GNSO Durban Background Briefing

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: AW: [council] GNSO Durban Background Briefing
  • From: "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:07:09 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Marika,

it is a great help. Well done.

wolfgang

________________________________

Von: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Marika Konings
Gesendet: Do 04.07.2013 15:15
An: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [council] GNSO Durban Background Briefing

Dear All,

To facilitate your preparation for the GNSO related meetings in Durban, please
find attached a GNSO Background briefing that provides a short overview of the
status of the different GNSO projects. This will hopefully also assist in
focusing the conversation on the substance of the issues during the weekend
sessions as set out as an objective by the GNSO during the wrap up session in
Beijing.

We hope you find this helpful (and if not, we look forward to receiving your
suggestions / ideas on how to facilitate your preparation for the ICANN meeting
going forward).

With best regards,

Marika