Re: [council] ICANN Durban - GNSO Council meeting with the Board

  • To: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] ICANN Durban - GNSO Council meeting with the Board
  • From: John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:13:29 -0400
  • Cc: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "<jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,

One need not look beyond the transcripts of Council meetings to identify issue
of mutual interest or concern that can serve as a more grounded and specific
agenda for the meeting with the Board.

Among them are:

The GNSO & GNSO Council Review
Operational? Organizational? Delayed?

GAC Advice
Separate from or additions to the Guidebook requirements? Filter for
acceptance? Enforcement?

Cross-community working groups
Policy or polity?  Board approval?

That kind of thing,