RE: [council] Presentation from the DNA

  • To: "'jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Thomas Rickert'" <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Presentation from the DNA
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:58:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I am a big supporter of the DNA. However, given the request from the CSG to
allocate some hours to conduct regular constituency/SG business, do we have the
time for this on the weekend.  Perhaps during the open meeting on Wednesday
would be better?

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs